Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh : Yogi Adityanath announced the next plan on Saturday regarding the Waqf Amendment Act passed by Parliament. In Maharajganj, Yogi had said, ‘Lakhs of acres of land was done in the name of Waqf Board. For some people it became a means of loot. Which will now be completely curbed. These lands will be withdrawn. Now no Waqf Board will be able to loot the land. No person can capture public land. Whatever public land will be, it will be used to build schools, hospitals, colleges and medical colleges.
Chief Minister Yogi addressed the people after inaugurating the Rohin barrage built at a cost of Rs 150 crore at Ratanpur of Nautanwa block of Maharajganj. Taking a dig at the previous governments, he said, “The governments who ruled in Uttar Pradesh for many years did not have time to fill their stomachs.” The Chief Minister has given 10 lakh rupees. Apart from this, inauguration and foundation stone of projects worth Rs 650 crore was also laid.
Rahul Gandhi attacked the government
On the other hand, Rahul Gandhi strongly attacked the government, expressing his opposition to the Waqf Bill. Posting on the X on the matter, he wrote, ‘I had already said that the Waqf Bill can pave the way not only to target Muslims but also other religions. Now the RSS has also started focusing on the Christian community. At such a time, only our constitution can save us from such attacks and it is the responsibility of all of us to protect it.
In this regard, Rahul Gandhi further said, “This attack on the Constitution by RSS, BJP and their allies today targets Muslims, but will set an example to target other communities in future.”
The post ‘will withdraw the land seized in the name of Waqf’, Chief Minister Yogi told the next plan first appeared on News India Live | Breaking India News, The Indian Headline, India Express News, Fast India News.