UIDAI Aadhaar Card Update: If you have to correct some mistakes in Aadhaar Card! Or whatever you want to correct! So you can do this work sitting at home! Many times your name gets printed wrongly in the Aadhaar card. Or update the address. Then this news can prove to be of your use! The Unique Identification Authority of India (Unique Identification Authority of India) has given the facility to the people of the country to update the Aadhaar card while sitting at home. Know which improvements in Aadhaar card you can make online sitting at home!
UIDAI Aadhaar Card Update
Aadhaar Card is being used as an identity card for everyone. To take advantage of any government facility in the country, you must have an Aadhaar card. Citizens are first asked for UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) Aadhaar card for all banking facilities, for mobile phone SIM and to take advantage of government schemes! People living in rented houses often change houses. In such a situation, they have to update the address of the new place.
It needs to be changed Unique Identification Authority of India
Many times the information related to the name of the person, his date of birth, biometric data, photo graph (Photo), address etc. has to be changed in the Aadhaar Card. Many mistakes happen in people’s UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) Aadhaar card including mobile number or address! Most of these mistakes happen while making Aadhaar card.
UIDAI Aadhaar Card Update has to be done after marriage
Many times girls have to change their surname with their name in Aadhaar card after their marriage. Along with this, even the address of the new house has to be changed in Aadhaar. Today Aadhaar Card is a very important document for every person. UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) Aadhaar card has a 12 digit identification number. Which is the identity of Aadhaar! It is unique for each person!
How to update your UIDAI Aadhaar Card
- You must first go to the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) Uidai.gov.in.
- After this login with mobile number and OTP.
- After this fill the captcha and click on Send OTP.
- Now fill the OTP received on your phone number and click on submit.
- After this you have to go to the online Aadhaar service.
- After this, a list of name, address, gender, e-mail ID, mobile number will appear in the list.
- Now you can select whatever information you want to update.
- Click on the What do you want to Update option!
- After this, on the new page, you will have to do OTP verification by giving captcha.
- Then have to click on Save and Proceed! After this your Aadhaar Card will be updated.
Also know :-
PM Kisan Yojana E KYC: Get this work done immediately before the 14th installment is released, otherwise money may get stuck
The post UIDAI Aadhaar Card Update: This is how you can update mobile number and address in Aadhaar card, know the process appeared first on SRB Post.