MP Teacher Recruitment: There is important news for the candidates of Madhya Pradesh Primary Teacher Varg 3 (MP Primary Teacher Varg 3). Candidates included in the selection list of Primary Teacher Class 3 by Directorate of Public Education, Madhya Pradesh can upload documents from 29 December 2022 to 4 January 2023.
If the documents are not uploaded within the time period, the candidature of the concerned candidate will be invalidated. Guidelines have been issued for this. The same technical selection list of primary teachers has been released in the jointly conducted process for recruitment of primary teachers by Directorate of Public Education and Tribal Affairs Department.
this is the rule
- Provisional selection list (fresh vacancy), provisional selection list (backlog), provisional waiting list are being issued for uploading documents for the post of primary teacher. Candidates named in the list are expected to upload documents from 29 December 2022 to 4 January 2023. Do not upload the documents within the time period, the candidature of the concerned candidate will be invalid.
- Such candidates, who have been selected under the reservation rules, should get their digital caste certificates made. Such candidates, who have taken advantage of income-based reservation, will also be required to have an income certificate for the latest financial year. On this basis, the candidature of the concerned will be valid / invalid.
- Candidates who have been selected in the disabled category, it will be mandatory for them to upload the latest and valid disability certificate of the competent authority / medical board of 40 percent or more permanent disability. The appointment proceedings being done in the context of primary teacher planning will be subject to the final decision of various court cases prevalent in the Hon’ble High Court.
- Candidates are requested not to call, WhatsApp, SMS etc. to the officials of the department in connection with the selection, doing so will be considered in the category of improperly influencing the selection process and on this basis their candidature can also be cancelled.
- If there is any complaint/difficulty regarding the selection process, they may send an email to the department. firstname.lastname@example.org You can submit your application on the applications received will be disposed of as per the rules. If any candidate wants any information regarding the selection process, they can trc. mponline.gov.in Study the information given on
- Candidates can contact MPOnline’s Call Center 0755-6720200 from 8:30 am to 8:30 pm for solving queries/problems regarding the online process. Candidates are informed that they M.P. online portal trc.mponline.gov.in Keep watching regularly. Information or information regarding document verification will be displayed separately.