Mumbai: There has been an uproar in Nagpur after the death of a student after eating P.puri. An 18-year-old girl student, who had come from Jammu and Kashmir to pursue BSC Nursing course, died during treatment at Nagpur Medical.

It is being speculated that due to polluted water in P.puri, a girl student named Sheetal Kumari died due to gastro infection due to lack of timely treatment. Postmortem will reveal the cause of death. The dean of the hospital told that along with her two other sisters were also admitted in the ICU.

On July 3, the three sisters went to eat P.puri. After this his health deteriorated. The doctor advised hospitalisation, but Sheetal chose to be treated at home. This stubbornness proved fatal for him. After taking the medicine, his health continued to deteriorate. When she reached the hostel on July 5, the condition was bad. Despite being put on ventilator, his health did not improve and he died. Currently both his sisters are in ICU and their condition is said to be stable.

At the same time, a search is on for the seller of P.puri. Dean said, such substance is not sold in the medical college premises, he may have eaten it outside.

Rahul Dev

Cricket Jounralist at Newsdesk

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *