The fourth admission list for Joint Admission Test (JAM) 2023 has been released by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati. IIT JAM exam provides admission to postgraduate programs in various IITs. IIT JAM score is also considered for admission to over 2,000 seats in National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs). Individuals who have applied for admission can check the list by visiting the official website, jam.iitg.ac.in. Candidates who have been selected in the fourth admission list will have to pay their seat booking fee online by July 10. Those who have opted to withdraw their admission will receive their refund before August 15.
IIT JAM 4th Admission List 2023: How to check
- Reach the official website of IIT JAM at jam.iitg.ac.in.
- Select the link “JOAPS 2023: Candidate Portal”.
- On clicking the link, candidates will be directed to another portal.
- Reach the login page and enter your email id, enrollment id or registration number along with password to log in.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- IIT JAM 4th Admission List will appear on your screen.
IIT JAM 4th Admission List 2023: Options for Applicants
- If candidates select “Accept & Freeze”, they will accept the seat offered and indicate their preference not to upgrade to better options in subsequent IIT JAM admission rounds.
- If the applicant selects “Accept with Upgrade”, they will accept the seat offered, indicating their intention to upgrade to better preferences in the next round.
- If the candidates choose the option “Reject and Leave”, they will not accept the seat offered and indicate their decision to close the IIT JAM admission process. To confirm this option, applicants will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on their registered mobile number, which they need to enter.
IIT JAM 2023: Seat booking fee
Candidates falling under General, Other Backward Classes – Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL), and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) categories are required to pay a seat booking fee of Rs 10,000. On the other hand, applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) categories will have to pay a seat booking fee of Rs 5,000. For more details students can visit IIT JAM website.