H-1B Visa Holders: Canada has recently announced a new initiative to attract skilled workers from the United States and provide them with employment opportunities and a path to a Canada PR Visa. The open work-permit stream initiative will allow up to 10,000 US H-1B visa holders to immigrate to Canada and work.

How to Apply for Open Work Permit Stream?

To be eligible for the Open Work-Permit Stream, a new Canada immigration initiative for skilled workers from the United States, applicants must:

  • hold a valid H-1B visa or have held the visa for the past 12 months
  • Have at least one year of full-time work experience in a specialty occupation
  • have a valid passport
  • Meet Canadian health and safety requirements
  • pay application fee

Applicants can apply online through the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) website. They are required to present evidence such as:

  • a copy of their H-1B visa or approval notice
  • A letter from their current or previous employer verifying their occupation and work experience
  • A copy of his educational credentials
  • A copy of their marriage certificate and birth certificates of their dependents, if applicable

If applicants want to bring their family members also, they can include them in their application. Family members include spouses, common law partners, dependent children and their spouses or partners.

Canada’s newly opened work-permit stream is an excellent option for H-1B visa holders looking for new career opportunities and a better quality of life. With a higher average salary in Canada than in the US, you can enjoy a high standard of living and a diverse culture. If you are interested in applying for this program, you must act fast, as there are only 10,000 places available. For more details and support, contact us at 8595338595 or mail us at [email protected].

Rahul Dev

Cricket Jounralist at Newsdesk

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *