new Delhi: The central government and the state government are running many welfare schemes at their level. Ayushman Bharat Yojana is one among all the schemes. The objective of this scheme is to provide financial benefits to the poor people and all the needy people. Lifetime cards are made for the eligible people under this scheme. After which the cardholder gets free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme. So read this article carefully.
Documents required for making Ayushman card Aadhaar card
Who benefits from Ayushman card?
disabled family members
depressed and aboriginal or transgender
bpl card holder
people below poverty line
how to apply?
To get Ayushman card made, first of all one has to go to the nearest public service center. After which the concerned officer will have to give the necessary documents and a mobile number. After which your documents will be checked. After verification, if all the documents are correct, then the Lifetime Card will be made in a few days.
How to check eligibility for Lifetime Card?
1. To check eligibility first visit pmjay.gov.in website
2. Then click on the eligibility option on the home page
3. Then after giving mobile number click on generate OTP option
4. After entering OTP select your state
5. Then select either Ration Card Number or Phone Number 6. Fill all the given information and click on submit option.
7. In this way you can check your eligibility to get Lifetime Golden Card from the comfort of your home.