New Delhi, Chanakya Neeti: Special worship is done on Fridays to Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth. At the same time, on the day of Diwali, Goddess Lakshmi and Ganesha are also worshiped in a grand manner. It is a religious belief that happiness and prosperity comes in the house when Goddess Lakshmi is pleased. On the other hand, poverty comes in the house when they get angry. Acharya Chanakya has also described this in his treatise Niti Shastra. According to Acharya Chanakya, those who do these 5 mistakes daily, the mother gets angry with them. These bad habits make people poor quickly. let’s find out-
1. According to Acharya Chanakya, the person who indulges in bad deeds. Cheats all the time. He is engaged in looting people. Mother Lakshmi remains angry with such people. These people flourish only because of the good deeds of the previous births. The day when good deeds end. From that day a person’s bad time starts. His earned money gets destroyed.
2. Acharya Chanakya says that eating too much food brings poverty in the house. Poverty comes in that person’s house. Where people eat more food. In simple words, they eat even after being poor. Eating too much can cause health problems. For this, eat as much food as you are hungry for. Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth, gets angry with those who eat food because they are poor.
3. Acharya Chanakya says that Mother Lakshmi gets angry with those who speak bitter words. Such people collect money by hard work, but lose everything due to harsh speech. Due to the lack of sweetness in the speech, the blessings of the mother do not shower on these people.
4. Often people start sleeping in the evening. Acharya Chanakya says about this that Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth, does not enter the house of those who sleep in the evening. Mother Lakshmi remains angry with such people. Poverty starts coming in the house of those who sleep in the evening.
5. Goddess of wealth Lakshmi first comes to those houses. Where special care is taken for cleanliness. Mother Lakshmi gets angry with the people who do filth. For this, take special care of cleanliness.