Amarnath Yatra 2023: In view of the bad weather in Uttarakhand, the Amarnath Yatra has been banned. In view of the safety of the devotees, the Amarnath Yatra has been postponed.
Union Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh tweeted the information
Union Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh tweeted, “The Amarnath Yatra has been postponed for the time being due to bad weather. Efforts are being made to evacuate the stranded pilgrims as soon as the weather improves slightly.
Registration for Amarnath Yatra has started from 17th April. This journey will continue from July 1 to August 30 (Rakshabandhan). Offline registration is going on in 20 bank branches of Jammu and Kashmir for Amarnath Yatra (Amarnath Yatra 2023).
According to Shri Amarnath Shrine Board, people from 13 years to 70 years can register for this Yatra. Devotees can visit https://jksasb.nic.in for online registration.
how to register
For this, you can register both online and offline.
This is the method of online registration
If you want to register online, you can register by downloading Shri Amarnathji App. Only 5 people can register from one mobile.
Online registration can also be done by visiting the website
Online registration can also be done by visiting this website https://jksasb.nic.in/ListofAuthorizedDoctorsInstitutions2023.html.
online registration process
- Visit the official website https://jksasb.nic.in.
- Click What’s New.
- Click here to register online for Yatra 2023
- After this a new page will open, tick on I Agree on it.
- Then click on Register.
- On opening the Amarnath Yatra Registration Form fill all the details and submit.
- After submission, a message will appear on the screen.
- Registration number and OTP will come on the registered email and number.
- Submit after entering OTP.
- After this your registration will be done.
- After this the board will verify all your information.
- After this, a mail will come to download the travel permit.
- Payment has to be made within 24 hours of receipt of mail.
- After payment you can download Yatra Permit in PDF form.
- It takes a few days to get a travel permit.
- You can check the registration by track application on the official website.
Will be monitored with 29 CCTV cameras
About 29 CCTV cameras will be installed in the base camp and two large 360-degree cameras in its surrounding area. These cameras will electronically monitor the entire area round the clock. Apart from this, four body scanners will also be installed there. Yatri Niwas located in Bhagwati Nagar area of Jammu will for the first time have closed circuit fire hydrant systems in all base camp buildings and setups besides an air-conditioned community kitchen hall.
this is toll free number
If you need any kind of information regarding this visit, you can contact on toll free number 18001807198/18001807199.
These documents will be needed to go to Amarnath
- 5 passport size photographs
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card
- Medical certificate from a doctor authorized by the Shrine Board